Sunday, September 7, 2008

As you can see....

....after creating the site I did nothing with it for almost a year.
We have now been in Turkey for over two and a half years and recently committed ourselves to another three. One of my Ramazan resolutions is to try and record at least a week's worth of activities at a time in the future....we will see...
Tomorrow's big event is the start of school. Galina returns to Karun Okul for Grade II and she went to bed very excited. She has looked forward to this since shortly after school closed for the summer recess in late June. This year Nicolai joins her on the bus as he switches from the daycare he was attending (Atlikarincar...means merry-go-round I think) to the daycare at Karun. Now he will leave with Galina on the bus every morning and return the same way every afternoon. So much for the freedom filled days he enjoyed with Anee (Mom) if and when they even decided to go. I suspect there will be a steep adjustment curve....
As per tradition I will take a couple of hours from work and Nino and I will go to the school to formally see them begin. Nico will bear watching......

No comments: